EpekData is a trade only, people based marketing and data solutions fulfillment agency in the Marina Del Rey area. We are the hidden backend fulfillment and services agency for some of the top Ad Agencies in the industries we serve, primarily in the Automotive vertical.
We have a need for a Junior Graphic Design & Email Marketer to join our growing team. The Junior Graphic Design & Email Marketer works with all departments to create and design marketing material and email advertisements based on client needs and our company standards, as well as setting up, testing and deploying such emails through the use of email software.
This is an entry-level position and provided you have good Photoshop CS5 skills and an interest in email marketing, we’re willing to train the right candidates. This role requires a highly-motivated designer with a clean and sophisticated design sensibility and high level of skill in Adobe Creative Suite with a focus on Photoshop, as well as familiarity with HTML and CSS or email set up techniques. You’ll need strong organizational and interpersonal skills and an interest in online marketing and email marketing design is a must!
We offer a wide range of benefits including full coverage healthcare, paid time off and sick leave, 401K options, a dog-friendly work environment, competitive pay and more.
- Produce and deploy email marketing campaigns, including the curation of content, translation of marketing assets, coding, and implementation/deployment of email marketing campaigns in a fast-pace production environment
- Create production design projects for digital advertising, print, and other internal marketing materials
- Proactively evaluate branding, design, messaging, and functionality of email to develop the most effective email campaigns.
- Manage multiple project details and ensure all materials and emails are proofed for errors
- Able to remain organized and demonstrate a strong attention to detail and remain flexible through multiple revisions or changes to email content
- Develop designs and email content that encourage client retention and loyalty
- Be local to Los Angeles — Unfortunately, due to the expediency needed of this position, you will not be considered if you are not local to Los Angeles.
- A Degree in Graphic Design or Marketing is always a plus, but not a deal breaker as we are willing to work with the right entry-level designer as long as you have the skills
- A strong working knowledge of Adobe Photoshop CS5 and Adobe InDesign
- Strong proficiency in HTML/CSS
- Experience in web development is a BIG plus
- Fluency with core graphic design principles (typography, form, color, composition, imagery, etc.)
- Ability to multi-task efficiently and produce at a fast rate of speed.
- Prior experience with Google AdWords or PPC is a big plus but not required
- Enjoy working both independently and within a team under tight deadlines while remaining positive to feedback and adapting to change quickly
- Be a team player with a great attitude that enjoys life and understands the concept of working to live, not living to work
If you have what it takes to make our clients look good please submit your resume, a link to your current online portfolio with relevant work to be considered, and a brief note as to why you want to join our team. If all items are not submitted, your application may not be considered.